The information below is important for the safe and efficient operation of our school’s daily schedule. Our success will depend on your cooperation and participation!
Drop off Procedures:
- Doors at the front entrance will open at 7:30 AM each morning. Gym entrance doors open at 7:30 AM each morning.
- Upon arrival, students should report directly to their homeroom class until further notice.
- Parents will not be permitted to escort students to class because of increased health and safety precautions.
- All students will be dismissed at 3:00 PM daily.
- The older sibling will go to the younger sibling’s exit door for dismissal.
- Front/Main entrance: All 4th, 1st and 2nd grades, Snodgrass (5th) and Blevins (5th)
- Gym entrance: All 3rd grade, Kindergarten classes, and Tynes (5th)
- All traffic at both drop off and pick up will flow from west to east on both Burgie Street and Happy Valley Street.
- Car traffic will not be allowed on Dakota Street. Dakota Street will be for buses only.
- Please daily ensure that your student’s name tag is placed in the front or passenger side window of your vehicle. Please leave the tag in place until your child is loaded into your vehicle.
- When exiting, please make right hand turns for safety.