I hope that all of you are doing well. I have several informative updates that I would like to share:
• We will be hosting our 1st Digital Honor’s Day this Friday Evening. We will be delivering awards to students on Friday and the slide show will be posted that evening. Any student who received a medal for Perfect Attendance or Honor Roll may pick those up at the school starting on Monday.
• We will have one final drop off/pick time on May 20-May 22 from 9:30AM-3PM. This will be located at the back of the school in the alleyway like before. Please bring any remaining work and any books belonging to the school. You may also collect anything left in your locker. After May 22nd we will clean all lockers out.
• At this time, we are still waiting on the bus company reimbursement check to start the Washington D.C. refunding process.
• On May 22nd from 9:30AM-3PM we will be giving all of our 8th grade students time to come by the school and get a picture outside of the auditorium. We have also created a special shirt for our 8th graders that we will be giving out. Also many of your teacher will be present to cheer you on!
· We are posting a pdf called faq parents during Covid-19. This has Elizabethton City Schools grading policy for the 4th nine weeks. Grades will post May 18-27.
Lastly, I look forward to seeing our Honor’s Day recipient’s this Friday and our 8th graders next Friday!