Registration for students at the Early Learning Center will be Thursday, April 13th, 2017 from 8:30am - 2:00 pm at East Side Elementary School. For more information contact the ELC at 423-547-8035. Placement in the ELC is based on income eligibility, and priority is also given to students with special needs and students of faculty and staff.
Parents of new students shall provide the school with:
- PARENTAL PHOTO IDENTIFICATION - parent/guardian information must match birth certificate/legal documentation. State law requires registration process be completed by the parent/legal guardian
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE - the mother’s copy is not acceptable.
- LEGAL DOCUMENTATION - If divorced (or legally separated) legal documentation must be provided to the school for custody requirements.
- IMMUNIZATION CARD – Official TN Dept. of Heath Certificate of Immunization Record Form
- CURRENT PHYSICAL - a physical given between 8/10/16 - 8/10/17.
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD (OPTIONAL)
- MEDICAL ALERTS – Any information you wish to share that will help us serve your child better.
- PERMANENT PHYSICAL ADDRESS WITH (2) PROOFS OF RESIDENCE.
- PROOF OF INCOME - either a tax return from the previous year or (2) recent pay stubs.